HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014



Each and every day of the year I have made a commitment to myself to always learn something new. When I look back at 2013, all I think of is what a grateful year it has been. By no means was it perfect. There were times that felt extremely difficult and challenging but never did I feel like there was anything that I could not handle or deal with. I am grateful for my continued commitment  and share same ideas with u how to make your home to  look good.

I am so appreciative for the people that I have send me email,call,and ask me how to decorate.sorry for all I didn't keep the appointment some times I was busy at work.

Thank you to all of you who read my blog, comment, share and like. I am sending you my love, appreciation and blessings for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones. May you accept 2014 with open arms. I know this is a time when many start resolutions. Just remember that even though the start of the year is always a great time, you can always start right where you are.

Happy New Year!



What are you dreams and aspirations for 2014? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!


+++Daisy Daniel is the owner of Home decoration and cleaning . Follow her on Instagram @hmdecoration2010


Connect on 

Like Facebook page

Follow Me on Twitter @dedabo77

Follow Me on Instagram @daisydbomba

Thank you all

I love u all