My Christmas tree and coffee table love.



Hello Hello !!! How are you doing this Monday ?
I am doing just fantastic -I hope you are ,too!!
I have been working lots on our Christmas decorations and reorganizing our home.That's why today I want to show off my coffee table and Christmas tree I am just so,so,so,so excited about this and the living room is coming for Christmas!!



My boy busy to help mama and wait for santa


I am just too excited for you to see my coffee table. with three candles on plate , and this is for  Christmas  season.


I have had so much fun sharing part of our Christmas decorating with you!  I hope you leave inspired to create something new and unique for your home.  If you do send picture , please leave a comment and let me know about it!!
As you leave a comment, do me a favor and check the box with: “Notify me of new posts by email”-then you can see my posts whenever you want!!

I love having you visit my blog, along with Facebook,Google +, Bloglovin.
Make it a terrific Monday!!  Be sure to see the good in everyone!!